Day One SF Food Bank - February 4, 2015

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

PHS Middle School serves Breakfast 03/30/11

Going to glide was an amazing experience. I have never done anything like it before. I made me feel so grateful for what I have.
I knew I was helping so many people, and that made me feel great! I could tell how much everyone appreciated it. After i got into the swing of things.
I found my rhythm and had fun with it. I began to feel more conformable with my surroundings, and focused on the task at hand. When we were done. I felt so
great about what we had done, and knew that we had helped so many people. It was hard to get comfortable at first but with time i had fun and knew i was doing something very important!

~Averie

Glide was not surprising, it was just as fun as last time. It was interesting going for the second time because, there were a lot of people that i saw the time before and they were there again! Glide was very fun and I am glad that I was able to take a part in going there.

~ Gena

Thank you for taking us to glide. It was my first time there and I had a lot
of fun. It was a great experience to serve people. I kind of felt like
a waitress going from table to table. It was nice to help people. It was
very fun. I'm hoping to go another time.
Thanks Again!

~ Yennae

When I went to the Glide foundation I passed trays along an assembly line. I saw how grateful the people were and i felt good knowing I was helping people get a necessity of life. it is remarkable and sad that we served 750 meals.

~Chiara

No comments:

Post a Comment